The girl could have just said the reason or if it was a mistake she made, own up to it.
The girl could have just said the reason or if it was a mistake she made, own up to it.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
A lot of restaruants have timers at the drive thru and if the cars stays there the average time of service goes way up and it reflects poorly on that manager . There is usually a sensor on the wall or built under the pavement to track the cars time .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
suntzu is right on that one, they have timers for their drive thru's
honestly though, you should have just pulled up and let them bring the food to you....
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Well, when I went in to get my money, all the employees were sitting in the corner of the store smoking, except one and he was in the back trying to fix the food. Even the manager was there joking and smoking. If there was a sensor, then the manager is to blame for this too because she wasn't ensuring the food was prepared on time. I HAVE MADE my last trip there.
There just like a ref, there doing the best they can. God forbid if we compalin about people not doing their job well.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
The situation being discussed here has nothing to do with them doing "the best they can", they are not even trying to do a good job just collect a check and go home.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
sort of off topic, but i agree with person who doesn't eat at mcdonald's anymore. I try not to give people my business if they don't fix (or at least apologize for) their mistakes. I will no longer eat at monterrey's- i overlooked poor service for a long time, but the last time i ate there was the last straw. My mom and sister were brought out their food, but i was not given anything. We waited on the server to come back, but he never did... My mom and sis waited for a few minutes, but i told them to go ahead and eat. They finished and we were still waiting and so my mom went to the front to ask about my food. The manager didn't believe her- he came out to check to see if i really didn't get my food. He never apologized or anything- he just said he wouldn't charge her for my meal (well duh!). I was a server for several years in high school and college so i know it's rought, but if i made a mistake i owned up to it.
The same thing I was saying that some refs in our area do. Thank you, for proving my point.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I got severely PO'ed at the BK in Coeburn a few weeks ago because of this nonsense. I ordered, drove around, paid for the meal, and expected to have the bag quickly.
Wait for about 4 minutes, girl pokes her head out the window and asks me to pull up. One car at the speaker and no one behind them.
Anyone remember when going through the drive-thru meant you got your food at the window?
I pull up to the front of the store and wait about 4 more minutes. The car that was at the speaker is now trying to pull up, so I move over into one of the spots to the right of the store.
Car #1 behind me pulls into another spot. Then another car gets to the window and they pull in beside me. So they've got 3 cars waiting.
I ended up waiting 10 minutes on my FAST food. It isn't like we had a big order, just two Whopper meals.
Why is it that Pal's can take your order on one side of the building and have it ready on the other side in 4-5 minutes?
I refuse to go through a Hardee's drive-thru. The Coeburn store is all kinds of bad. Once waited almost 10 minutes for a milkshake. Waited 25 minutes at the Norton store for three biscuits and two cups of coffee.
If I were in the same situation as the OP, I wouldn't rest until I had satisfaction. No excuse for that BS.
This country's transition to a so-called 'service-based economy is not going very well. These young kids who work at the burger joints and grocery stores have no concept of customer service. If they have no work ethic now, what will they have in 20 years?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
Why is it that Pal's can take your order on one side of the building and have it ready on the other side in 4-5 minutes?
[/ QUOTE ]
And everything is cooked fresh. Because Pal's actually cares about it's customers and the managers are employee owners. Most are great but I do have a few Pal's that I will tell you to avoid because of terrible service and poor food quality.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks